You've seen him on NBC, CBS and FOX and now is your chance to see him live! Illusionist Bill Blagg is coming to the Saenger Theatre on Saturday, April 17 for one show only! Bill has been hailed by …
You've seen him on NBC, CBS and FOX and now is your chance to see him live! Illusionist Bill Blagg is coming to the Saenger Theatre on Saturday, April 17 for one show only! Bill has been hailed by critics across the country for his unique style of magic and illusion. His action-packed magic experience features jaw-dropping illusions, mind-blowing sleight of hand and more!
Bill's big break occurred when he won a prestigious magic competition at the age of 18 in the "Magic Capital of the World," Colon, Mich. He went down in magic history as the youngest contestant to ever win the event. By winning he joined the ranks of his idols which include Las Vegas's very own master magician Lance Burton.
Bill is widely regarded for his unconventional style of magic which doesn’t involve cliché tricks with playing cards or birds. Instead, Bill prefers to thrill his audiences with his incredible grand-scale illusions such as instantly teleporting across theatres and squishing his body to just five inches tall! You have to see it to believe it! Bill combines his magical talents with his quick wit and off-the-cuff personality which creates an incredible experience for all ages!
Bill Blagg is changing reality one city at a time and Mobile is next!
Purchase tickets at bit.ly/billblaggmob or in person at the Saenger Box Office (open Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.) or the Mobile Civic Center Box Office (open Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and located at 401 Civic Center Drive).
For information regarding accessible seating tickets, call 251-208-7381. Additional fees, service charges and/or taxes may be added to ticket prices. All dates, acts and ticket prices subject to change without notice.
Health and Safety Protocols
• Masks will be required for all patrons and staff while inside the venue.
• In order to meet social distancing guidelines, only 600 tickets will be available for this show.
• We have mapped out our seating chart to ensure that patrons are properly socially distanced. Because Alabama Governor Kay Ivey’s “Safer at Home” order mandates that for all non-work gatherings, citizens are required to maintain a six-foot distance between persons not from the same household, and in order to accommodate the maximum number of patrons, the majority of available seats will be sold in groups of four. We will have a limited number of seats for two people available. We will do our best to accommodate families with more than four members.
• Social distancing protocols will be strictly enforced in the Box Office, at the theatre entrance, and in all lobby and restroom areas. Signage throughout the venue will help patrons adhere to proper guidelines.
• For additional information about our health and safety protocols, please visit bit.ly/saengersafety.
• Protocols are subject to change should the “Safer at Home” order change.