(Foley, Alabama) – Get ready for heart-pumping thrills this October at the Gulf Coast’s hottest entertainment destination. Halloween makes a comeback at OWA with another jam-packed season of …
(Foley, Alabama) – Get ready for heart-pumping thrills this October at the Gulf Coast’s hottest entertainment destination. Halloween makes a comeback at OWA with another jam-packed season of screams. OWA’s Town of Terror haunted experience will open to the public with a new theme on Friday, Oct. 5, 2018.
Town of Terror: Circus Asylum will feature the eerie story of the Ringmaster and twin clowns Poke and Dot, as they cause mischief throughout the Circus Asylum. Dare to venture into the home of Poke and Dot (a paid haunted attraction) for high-intensity screams. With more than 10 terrifying rooms to scare even the toughest Halloween fans, the Circus Asylum is set to be one of the largest haunted attractions along the Gulf Coast.
Town of Terror: Circus Asylum is open Fridays and Saturdays from 6-11pm and Sundays from 6-9pm in October. The haunted attraction will also be open Halloween night, Oct. 31, from 6-10pm. Tickets for the Town of Terror will available for purchase starting Sept. 21 at VisitOWA.com.
“We are very excited to bring back Town of Terror for its second year at OWA,” said Kristin Hellmich, OWA’s Director of Marketing/PR. “This year’s haunted experiences won’t be solely inside the Town of Terror. Downtown OWA will also come alive with a number of scary characters to discover.”
For those looking for a less scary option, check out the “No Boo” Behind-the-Scenes Tour. From 5-6pm each weekend in October, guests can take a scare-free tour of Town of Terror and learn the story of the Circus Asylum. Included with each purchase is a self-guided, lights-on tour inside Town of Terror, exclusive access to the haunted attraction from 5-6pm, photo opportunities with the actors afterward, and a complimentary “No Boo” necklace. “No Boo” necklaces let our scare actors know to turn on the charm for photo ops and friendly waves as you pass through the streets of Downtown OWA. “No Boo” necklaces will also be available for purchase throughout the property during the Halloween events.
For more information about OWA’s Halloween events, times and ticket prices, go to VisitOWA.com/Events.
Tickets on sale Sept. 21, 2018 at VisitOWA.com
Town of Terror: Circus Asylum Tickets
• $19.99 + taxes/fees (per person) – One-time visit to Town of Terror: Circus Asylum.
• $29.99 + taxes/fees (per person) – Combo: One (1) time visit to Town of Terror: Circus Asylum and one (1) Day Pass to The Park at OWA. Park ticket must be used in October 2018.
“No Boo” Behind-the-Scenes Tour
• $19.99 + taxes/fees (per person) – A one-time "lights on" experience to learn the history of Town of Terror from 5-6pm ONLY every weekend in October. Get your very own "No Boo" necklace that will keep you safari e and scare-free throughout the entire property.
• $29.99 + taxes/fees (per person) – Combo: A one-time "lights on" experience to learn the history of Town of Terror from 5-6pm ONLY every weekend in October. Get even more chills and thrills by adding amusement park admission to your Town of Terror "No Boo" tour. Park ticket must be used in October 2018.
• The “No Boo” Tour experience is perfect for those who want to see the haunted attraction from a non-scary perspective. Weave your way through the Town of Terror, learn all about the story of Poke and Dot, then enjoy exclusive access and photo opportunities with the actors. A “No Boo” necklace valid for the entire month is included in every ticket.